Victor Vran: Overkill Edition announced for Switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by T-hug, Feb 8, 2018.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    In Victor Vran: Overkill Edition players and fans can experience the original all-action game in full, alongside the ethereal Fractured Worlds – a challenging and empowering new chapter in the story of Victor Vran, and Motörhead: Through the Ages – a wild tour through the mythos, music and attitude of the loudest band in the world.

“Victor Vran: Overkill Edition will be the first game of it’s kind to arrive on the Nintendo Switch,” said Leo Zullo, Managing Director at Wired Productions, “a masterpiece both technically and in its gameplay, Haemimont Games’ classic RPG will be a must have addition for Switch owners around the world.”

“Victor Vran has taken us on an incredible journey,” said Gabriel Dobrev, CEO at Haemimont Games. “from working with Motörhead to seeing so many players love the game as we have has been a real privilege – we’re excited for Victor’s next strides onto the Switch platform.”

Victor Vran is an award-winning, isometric action RPG that encourages players to venture and vanquish to their liking. Players can forge their own personal version of Victor by utilizing a vast array of powerful weapons, game-changing outfits, and wicked, spell-like demon powers. Take on waves of demons and clever boss monsters alone, on the couch alongside an ally, or online as a team of four – and emerge victorious.

:arrow:Victor Vran Official Site

Xzi and Attila13 like this.
  2. Oschara

Oschara GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    Looks like it will be an instant buy. My son loved diablo 3 and sadly 9 parchments does not fill the void he is wanting. thanks for sharing!

T-hug likes this.
  3. Spectral Blizzard

Spectral Blizzard Something happened. Now what was it?

Jun 17, 2017
    United States
    Everywhere
    O-Overkill Edition?
    Oh, hell no!
    Hell yeah!
    <written by *******>

4. fatsquirrel

fatsquirrel GBAtemp Addict

Nov 11, 2013
    Generic Diablo 3 clone.

5. havip503

havip503 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2014
    is it include physical copy and 2 players co-op(on the same one console ?

Last edited by havip503, Feb 8, 2018
  6. Xzi

Xzi Virtual Bartman

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    Decent aRPG for people who enjoy them. The best possible scenario would be Path of Exile coming to Switch IMO. It is always-online but also F2P.

7. Deathscreton

Deathscreton GBAtemp Regular

Oct 1, 2009
    United States
    I fuckin' love Victor Vran. I don't play enough of it on my PC, but I'd definitely jump on it with Switch Support.

8. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    This is my first time hearing about the game, but I like that this help starts new genres on the Switch.

9. netovsk

netovsk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 17, 2015
    Brazil
    So I'll be able to experience the full game for a full price with console tax included? In a game I passed for like $10 or less in the last steam sale? Hype hype hype

10. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    play it on Steam then.. :glare:

11. anhminh

anhminh Pirate since 2010

Sep 30, 2010
    So what you try to say is we shouldn't buy this?

12. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein More coffee, please!

GBAtemp Patron
    sarkwalvein is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 29, 2007
    Germany
    Niedersachsen
    Well, if he passed it, for sure you won't like it either. After all, taste is universal, we all like exactly the same things, we're exact clones of each other, in all senses.

netovsk likes this.
  13. netovsk

netovsk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 17, 2015
    Brazil
    Not at all, just stating my opinion on the subject because, you know, this is a forum thread.

As a switch owner and therefore potential customer I see no problem in doing so.